Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) I_vote_lcapCabin of the Underworld (Open) I_voting_barCabin of the Underworld (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Cabin of the Underworld (Open) I_vote_lcapCabin of the Underworld (Open) I_voting_barCabin of the Underworld (Open) I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Cabin of the Underworld (Open)

4 posters

Go down

Cabin of the Underworld (Open) Empty Cabin of the Underworld (Open)

Post by Chase Knight Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:44 pm

Chase was unsure of what to do. He sat on his bunk in the dark room where no light crept in, for there were no windows. The steps outside were made of skulls and creepy looking bones and the cabin had torches that burned Greek fire 24 hours a day. Inside of the cabin, it felt like underground because everything was dark. The walls were black, which was pretty much the patron color for anything associated with Hades, and the beds were neatly arranged with their dark silk sheets turned down.

Chase, being the first son of Hades and cabin leader, got his pick of beds. It wasn't very hard, considering pretty much everything was the same in the cabin. Each point of the room was equally bathed in darkness and each part of the room smelled equally as musty. Chase stood from his bunk, the cold gray marble feeling like ice on his bare feet.

Chase wondered if he had any siblings. He'd be fine with or without them, regardless. It wasn't like they'd have to speak with each other or even ackknowledge each other's existence, but he was still just so curious. "Hello?" He asked to no one in general. His voice echoed inside the emmpty cabin.
Chase Knight
Chase Knight

Back to top Go down

Cabin of the Underworld (Open) Empty Re: Cabin of the Underworld (Open)

Post by Alex Jones Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:56 am

Alex had been in earlier than Chase. He walked in and picked a bunk. He put all his stuff away and his Stygian sword away. He had left his pet hellhound in the underworld for Persephone to take care of it. He trusted her.

Then Alex layed down to take a nap what woke him up is someone saying "Hello" so then Alex woke up and said "Hello".
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase Knight Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:02 am

Chase jumped as a voice from inside of the cabin responded to him. Ugh. So he did indeed have a sibling and a brother at that. Well, at least that gave Chase some responsibility as cabin leader. He thought responsibility was nice, for it helped people build character. A person without wcharacter was hardly a person at all. and a person with character would go to many places.

So there Chase stood for a few moments, too stunned that a voice had actually responded to react. Then he crossed his arms and walked over to the bunk that he'd heard the sound from. He noticed a dark haired boy laying down on the bed. "Hi, there. I'm Chase, first son of Hades and cabin leader." Chase gave a small smile, proud to be able to say that.

Last edited by Chase Knight on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chase Knight
Chase Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:10 pm

Alex was happy now that he had a brother he got more responsibilty as a Cabin Leader. "Oh Hi Am Alex." He said.

Alex checked his wats 12 pm It was the afternoon. "So...... Wanna go Redecorate this place" He said.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 pm

(OOC: Can I join?)

The twins entered the Cabin in silence. The usual fire that gleamed in their eyes had faded and their evil grins had become a frown. They were tired and ready to take a nap. But it was only 12 P.M. Maybe they could hang on for just a little bit longer. They had stayed awake the whole night last night doing who-knows-what at who-knows-where.

The cabin was dark and the air was stuffy. They noticed there were two boys talking in the back of the room. "So...... Wanna go Redecorate this place" one of the boys asked.

"Redecorate? That sounds like a good idea. I mean, the whole theme is cool but I would get tired of it real quick," Kris said. "By the way... I'm Kris and she is Danny." Kris pointed to her twin who was examining the room. The fire gleamed in their eyes once more.

Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:47 pm

"Nice to meet you Kris and Danny." Alex said all annyoed. He just sat on his bunk. He thought about giving wedgies to the Arex kids but hey.
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyssa Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:53 am

"So... what do you think," asked Danny. "Band posters on the walls.....we need do something about that smell.... etcetera.... etcetera."
Alyssa
Alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackFireTamaran Fri May 27, 2011 12:12 am

Can I join
BlackFireTamaran
BlackFireTamaran

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Jones Fri May 27, 2011 12:26 am

((No))
Alex Jones
Alex Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down