Half Blood RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Claiming Poseidon Daughter
Training...yet again (open for all to join) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 3:40 am by Amythist

» Training...yet again (open for all to join)
Training...yet again (open for all to join) EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am by daughteroftheseagod998

» WaterWader
Training...yet again (open for all to join) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:24 am by emiewemy

» Elizabeth Jones
Training...yet again (open for all to join) EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:10 am by emiewemy

» a bow with celestial bronze tiped arrows
Training...yet again (open for all to join) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:59 am by ashplayer

» Claiming Athena Son
Training...yet again (open for all to join) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 am by ashplayer

» Kelly Stennar
Training...yet again (open for all to join) EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 11:53 pm by Kelly Stennar

» mortiferum
Training...yet again (open for all to join) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 9:27 am by Athena

» Cabin of the Underworld (Open)
Training...yet again (open for all to join) EmptyFri May 27, 2011 12:26 am by Alex Jones

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Staff

Head Admins
Apollo
Grover

Moderators
Poseidon
Percy Jackson
Kaira
Alyssa

Graphic Designers
Kaira

Technicians
Top posters
Apollo (248)
Training...yet again (open for all to join) I_vote_lcapTraining...yet again (open for all to join) I_voting_barTraining...yet again (open for all to join) I_vote_rcap 
Poseidon (223)
Training...yet again (open for all to join) I_vote_lcapTraining...yet again (open for all to join) I_voting_barTraining...yet again (open for all to join) I_vote_rcap 
Alyssa (200)
David & Grover (164)
Kaira (120)
Drag (108)
Percy Jackson (103)
Alex Jones (62)
Silena Beauregard (58)
Logan Grey (53)

Affiliates

Toolbar

Credits

Website-Apollo
Graphics and Sidebar-Kaira
Tool Bar- x Nikolia x
Home Page and Redone Theme-Kaira
Host-Forumotions

Training...yet again (open for all to join)

3 posters

Go down

Training...yet again (open for all to join) Empty Training...yet again (open for all to join)

Post by Percy Jackson Wed May 12, 2010 8:18 am

Will walked into the arena, his claymore sword dragging behind him. He sighed a heavy sigh and walked up to one of the dummys. "I hate this...when am I going to fight some REAL monsters?" he hacked at the dummy when he said the last word "I've never got to fight any real ones!" he smacked the dummy with his sword each time he said a word "And I haven't gotten a quest at all."
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Training...yet again (open for all to join) Empty Re: Training...yet again (open for all to join)

Post by Logan Grey Wed May 12, 2010 2:01 pm

Logan walked to the arena to practice. Sword-Fighting was really his thing, he usually one of the offenders when in Capturing the Flag. He reached the arena and noticed that someone is practicing too. A light brown haired guy, not much of a height. "Woah, easy there Pal..." Logan said as he looked at the person.
Logan Grey
Logan Grey
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Training...yet again (open for all to join) Empty Re: Training...yet again (open for all to join)

Post by Percy Jackson Thu May 13, 2010 3:48 am

Will stopped mid-swing "Who are you again?" he lowered his sword.
Percy Jackson
Percy Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post by daughteroftheseagod998 Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:30 am

just then the new camper walked in
daughteroftheseagod998
daughteroftheseagod998

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down